Our school provides a milk scheme that is available to all of our pupils. Milk is free for all under-fives and is subsidised for pupils aged five or older at a cost of 22p per 189ml portion.
Each pupil that registers with Cool Milk will receive a carton of semi-skimmed milk everyday, which is delivered fresh and chilled to the classroom. Their school milk will not only provide them with essential nutrients, but as it is rehydrating and energy boosting it also bridges the gap between breakfast and lunch to help children stay focused. Find out the top ten reasons to drink school milk at www.coolmilk.com/whyschoolmilk .
How to register
Milk is completely free for all children aged under five and is subsidised for children aged five or older. Simply register at www.coolmilk.com or complete a registration form available from our school.
My child is under five
* On completing registration, free milk will continue until the Friday before your child’s fifth birthday, if you wish your child to continue having milk after this time, please register at www. coolmilk.com or ask school for a registration form.
My child is five or older
* Complete a registration form or register online as soon as possible. Shortly after registering you will receive a payment request.
* You can pay Cool Milk either online, over the phone, at a local PayPoint or by cheque in half-termly, termly or annual instalments.
* Please pay by Tuesday 5pm for your child’s milk to start the following week.
* If your child is eligible for pupil premium, please do not register them, school have done this for you and will be funding their milk.
If you have any questions regarding school milk please visit www.coolmilk.com or contact Cool Milk directly on 0844 854 2913.