Frogmore Infant School is a fully accessible school. Our school is accessible to anyone with physical needs including wheelchair access.
- Ramps provide access to all areas to ensure the site is accessible to all.
- One toilet has been adapted to ensure accessibility for staff, children, parents and visitors.
- Accessible play equipment has been installed to improve access to play activities for all pupils.
- A Nurture Room has been developed to improve inclusion for vulnerable pupils.
- Our Accessibility Plan describes the actions the school will take to increase access to the environment, the curriculum and to printed information. This is available via the school website.
As a school, we are happy to discuss individual access requirements. Specific health and medical requirements will be discussed on an individual basis. Parents/carers are welcome to enquire or visit at any time to discuss any concerns.