Every effort is made to offer disabled visitors access to all of our building and grounds. We are a fully accessible school. If you are planning a visit to us, please contact us 48 hours or more in advance and we will do everything we can to help to ensure we can fully meet your needs.
When visiting our school, the following disabled access and facilities are available:
1) Parking is available close to the school main reception.
2) A disabled toilet is available.
3) Step free access, which is suitable for wheelchair or mobility scooter users, is available in the main reception to provide access to all areas of the school building and grounds.
4) For visually impaired visitors, assistance dogs/guide dogs are welcome on site. We are also very happy to provide large print versions of event and school information. Please contact us.
6) Emergency exit/evacuation of disabled visitors: the school’s usual evacuation procedure applies. Please let the school office know on arrival, if you may require assistance during an evacuation.
For further information contact the school office: