Parents School App - Coming soon
1st October update - We have started sending out the text message for the authentication process, to get all parents ready to start communicating on the TheSchoolApp. Please can you follow the instructions in the message.
We aim to have everyone ready on the TheSchoolApp before we break up for half term, so that we can start communicating ONLY via the TheSchoolApp from the 2nd of November 2020. Please note that if you have the TheSchoolApp setup before the end of half term, you will receive messages from Teacher 2 Parents, as well as the TheSchoolApp, until we break up for half term, so we can ensure it is working correctly and gives everyone a chance of getting onto the TheSchoolApp, without missing messages.
Please get in touch with the office if you are having any issues getting onto the TheSchoolApp.
We are excited to announce that to improve communication with our entire school community, we will be launching a smartphone app which is free to download and works with iPhones and Android phones.
As a school, we believe it is essential to work in partnership with parents and carers and part of this is achieved by ensuring that you receive clear, relevant and regular communications.
Benefits of the app for Parents and Carers.
- The app is secure; you set up a PIN/ Touch ID to access on your phone
- The app is powered by our school website which means that when you download it, you will have a single place to receive and access important messages along with calendar events, newsletters, latest news and all information pages within the school website.
Benefits of the app for the school.
- We will be able to reduce costs as unlike texts, messages we send are free of charge, and it will reduce our admin time by keeping all communication tools within one place.
To set up the App
- Download the app as a guest user by visiting your app store and searching for TheSchoolApp
- You should have received an email with instructions for the authentication process and to get full access, but if you haven't, then please complete the permission form below and email to our office email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive the completed form back, we will give you access. You will receive a text and be prompted to follow an authentication procedure. Please note that the text verification code will only remain valid for 10 minutes, so you will need to authenticate as soon as you get the text