Parents/carers are encouraged to send their child to school in the school uniform and can select from the following list:
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- White polo shirt or blouse
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan (available through the Gooddies website below or can be purchased from any clothing supplier/supermarket)
- PE kit: black/navy blue shorts/jogging bottoms, plain white T-shirt
- Waterproof coat
- Book bags (available through the Gooddies website- see below)
Blue and white gingham dresses
- Grey shorts
- White polo shirt
Year R only: Please provide a pair of Wellington boots for your child. These should be named and stay in school.
Please note that any generic uniform is acceptable.
The school's PTA hold regular second hand uniform sales during which parents/carers can buy uniform at significantly reduced prices.
Any parent/carer who is concerned about the cost of uniform, is encouraged to speak to the school office so we can help.
Please ensure all clothing and personal belongings are marked with your child’s name.
Only small, plain hairbands and clips are appropriate for school.
Please note that long hair must be tied back for PE and earrings removed or taped.