Parents/carers are encouraged to send their child to school in the school uniform and can select from the following list (can be purchased from any clothing supplier/supermarket):
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- White polo shirt or blouse
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan (with logo, available through the Gooddies website)
- Waterproof coat
- Black school shoes
- Small back pack or Book bag (with logo available through the Gooddies website)
- Blue and white gingham dresses
- Grey shorts
- White polo shirt
- Black/Navy Blue Shorts
- Black/Navy Blue Jogging bottoms (for outside PE)
- Plain white T- Shirt
- School Sweatshirt/Cardigan
- Sun Hat in Summer Term
Year R only: Please provide a pair of Wellington boots for your child. These should be named and stay in school.
Please note that any generic uniform is acceptable.
The school's PTA hold regular second hand uniform sales during which parents/carers can buy uniform at significantly reduced prices.
Any parent/carer who is concerned about the cost of uniform, is encouraged to speak to the school office so we can help.
Please ensure all clothing and personal belongings are marked with your child’s name.
Only small, plain hairbands and clips are appropriate for school.
Please note that long hair must be tied back for PE and earrings removed or taped.
If you intend to order name labels through myNametags, Stamptastic or Stitkins, please see the document below for a code that can be entered on checkout so that the PTA earns a commission without costing you anything more than you were already spending.